About me

Talofa lava my name is Mama’D and i am a year 7 student from pt england and my teacher is Latini iloa and here’s my story .

I was born and raised in auckland middlemore hospital , I have 2 sisters , One older and one younger , My sisters names are harmony and naomi , I am the middle child out of all of us , The island I am from are faleasio & aitutaki , My cultures are samoan and cookisland , My first different language I have learnt was samoan , I don’t speak as much samoan because I’m still learning a few words,I also go to samoan church down the road from my school , at my church we do song practices , eating , and also sunday school ,  I also live in glen innes with my nana dad and sisters , My favourite hobbies are dancing & playing with my sisters in our backyard ,  ,My favourie foods are fries , butter chicken , mc donalds and more , I have one pet animal and his name is boiboi , He is my only pet dog and he is a very picky eater , He is really naughty and nice sometimes, I use to have another pet animal and it was a little cat , It was my mums favourite pet but we had to give it away .

And that’s the end of my story. I hope you enjoyed and found some new interesting things about me .

One thought on “About me